- I know I said that I'd be crossposting everything over from my shared Wordpress blog, Bonded By Madness, but I recently wrote one about my baking process and it's mostly made up of photos and to transfer the all over would be Too Much Work. So, I'm linking. If you want to read and see how I made delicious chocolate peanut butter ball cupcakes (along with the entire recipe c&p'd), click here
. You can leave comments on either blog, if you wish.
- How does one track the anonmeme? I've finally caught on to tracking comms/posts, but I don't know how to get a notification for new threads. Am I gonna have to track each thread individually once I comment? I guess that's better than getting my inbox flooded.
- I'm attempting to use gimp. Not actually failing that hard. Just a little.
- I still kind of have this urge to write, but I don't know what to write about. I guess I'll just write anything. Maybe I'll go back to Bothered and Bewildered.
- I watched "Role Models" last night, and I actually thought it was really
funny. On top of the awesomeness of Paul Rudd, there was the added pleasure if Jane Lynch. One of the things I really appreciated that it took it's characters seriously, especially Oggie. The film could have gone the usual route of making fun of the character mercilessly by showing how "awkward" and socially inept he is, but instead they just presented him as a normal kid with a different view of how he wanted to spend his time. They legitimized LARPing
, that's how awesome the movie is. There were also multiple Wings reference, so, you know, WIN.
- There's a 90% chance I won't be able to catch the Glee finale tomorrow night because of classes. D: STRONG DISLIKE.